Sunday, July 18, 2010

‘Real Madrid? I’m happy at Milan’


Silva has had a great season with Milan. He became an official Rossonero in July 2009, and since then he got a place in the starting eleven and attracted the interest of the biggest clubs.


The Brazilian center back has been linked with Real Madrid as it was reported that the Blancos’ boss Jose Mourinho, sees him a good player for the future. Silva has admitted it’s an honor, but says he wants to remain at Milan.

Ronaldinho chase to reopen in January, says Flamengo
‘I’m not going to Genoa, I’m remaining at Milan’

“I’m on holiday with my family and I heard these voices through my press office,” Silva told. “Of course it is an honor that Real Madrid and [Jose] Mourinho are interested in me. He’s one of the best coaches in the world.

“Maybe one day I will work with him, but there’s no hurry. Now I play in one of the biggest clubs in the world, I’m very well here and I’m happy at Milan, I adapted well in Italy and I’m ready to have a great season.”

No comments:

Post a Comment