Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Playing At Barcelona Was The Best Time In My Career - Milan's Ronaldinho



Former Barcelona hero Ronaldinho has admitted that his time at the Camp Nou represents the best years of his professional career.

The Brazilian playmaker returns to Catalunya this week with current club Milan to take part in the Joan Gamper trophy, and the Spanish giants plan to show a video montage of the 30-year-old’s finest moments from his five-year stint at the club prior to kick-off.

AS reports that upon his return to the city, Ronaldinho has issued an open letter to the club’s supporters, exclaiming: “As you all know, I don't have the habit of talking much and I do not like goodbyes, but I want to take this opportunity to thank all that were with me over the five seasons I was defending the jersey of Barcelona. These were probably the best years of my professional and personal life.

“I sincerely believe that we really enjoyed the time we had together, I prefer to think that this will be a reunion between friends, and the rediscovery of an old friendship and old relationship. Being back at the Camp Nou is special for me. I offer a sincere hug to Barcelona and in particular one to [president] Sandro Rosell.”

The Joan Gamper trophy takes place at Camp Nou on Wednesday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment