Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'll Shoot Milan Towards Success - Alexandre Pato



Alexandre Pato is ready to spread his wings and help Milan fly towards a crowning season, hopeful they can pitch down and dive towards their objectives.

Pato was plagued with injuries last term, but a new-look Milan offers plenty of solid promise.

"I am improving every day and I am satisfied with the work I have been doing at Milanello. I am sure that I will play in the first game [against Lecce] and do well," he told Sky Sport Italia.

"I am not 100 per cent just yet, but I am focused on working hard and will do my best because I want to take Milan towards winning everything, not on my own, but with the whole squad."

From now until the end of the transfer window that squad could grow further as reports continue to link Zlatan Ibrahimovic with a switch to San Siro. Pato though would not be drawn into speculation.

"It's the club that decides who comes in. I can only speak about those who are here. The club makes the market and so I cannot say," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment